Yesterday, The Hamilton Project hosted a policy forum focused on the challenges and opportunities for immigration reform in today’s economic and political environment. At the event, the Project released a new policy proposal from UC Davis Professor Giovanni paper focused on a market-based solution to immigration reform. Additionally, The Hamilton Project released a framing document focused on the potential economic benefits of immigration reform. To learn more about the forum, check out the event materials.
- If we add 200,000 jobs a month, will recovery take 7 years or 12 years?January 2012
- Hamilton Project Immigration Forum MaterialsMay 2012
- What is Happening to America’s Less-Skilled Workers? The Importance of Education and Training in Today’s EconomyDecember 2011
- Where is the Best Place to Invest $102,000 — In Stocks, Bonds, or a College Degree?June 2011
- ECB is right to ask for more eurozone actionAugust 2012