The National Journal quotes Hamilton Project Director Michael Greenstone on what makes workforce training programs successful. The article centers on Walla Walla Community College’s wine industry training programs. At a Hamilton Project policy forum last fall, Walla Walla Community College President Steven VanAusdle spoke on the program’s success. Learn more about the Project’s work on workforce training here, and watch VanAusdle speak at the Hamilton Project forum here.
- If we add 200,000 jobs a month, will recovery take 7 years or 12 years?January 2012
- What is Happening to America’s Less-Skilled Workers? The Importance of Education and Training in Today’s EconomyDecember 2011
- Hamilton Project Immigration Forum MaterialsMay 2012
- Where is the Best Place to Invest $102,000 — In Stocks, Bonds, or a College Degree?June 2011
- ECB is right to ask for more eurozone actionAugust 2012