Bloomberg’s Businessweek cites a study by Hamilton Project Director and MIT Professor Michael Greenstone, Rick Hornbeck, and Enrico Moretti that showed when a manufacturing plant chooses to invest in a new country, it increases the productivity of other firms in the area. Read the full article here.
- Making Child Care More Affordable for Working FamiliesJuly 2014
- America's Fragmented Water SystemsOctober 2014
- Paying the Cost of Climate ChangeSeptember 2014
- Investing in America's Working Families with Affordable Child CareFebruary 2015
- President Bill Clinton: Poverty Is Not Just a Statistic; It's the Story of People's LivesJune 2014