Bloomberg’s Businessweek cites a study by Hamilton Project Director and MIT Professor Michael Greenstone, Rick Hornbeck, and Enrico Moretti that showed when a manufacturing plant chooses to invest in a new country, it increases the productivity of other firms in the area. Read the full article here.
- Hamilton Project Immigration Forum MaterialsMay 2012
- The (Fixable) Problem with Pay It ForwardFebruary 2014
- Five ways to reform Social Security Disability InsuranceMarch 2013
- What is Happening to America’s Less-Skilled Workers? The Importance of Education and Training in Today’s EconomyDecember 2011
- If we add 200,000 jobs a month, will recovery take 7 years or 12 years?January 2012