Bloomberg’s Businessweek cites a study by Hamilton Project Director and MIT Professor Michael Greenstone, Rick Hornbeck, and Enrico Moretti that showed when a manufacturing plant chooses to invest in a new country, it increases the productivity of other firms in the area. Read the full article here.
- Making Child Care More Affordable for Working FamiliesJuly 2014
- Racing Ahead or Falling Behind? Six Economic Facts About Transportation Infrastructure in the United StatesMay 2015
- America's Fragmented Water SystemsOctober 2014
- Investing in America's Working Families with Affordable Child CareFebruary 2015
- Paying the Cost of Climate ChangeSeptember 2014