Bloomberg’s Businessweek cites a study by Hamilton Project Director and MIT Professor Michael Greenstone, Rick Hornbeck, and Enrico Moretti that showed when a manufacturing plant chooses to invest in a new country, it increases the productivity of other firms in the area. Read the full article here.
- Making Child Care More Affordable for Working FamiliesJuly 2014
- The (Fixable) Problem with Pay It ForwardFebruary 2014
- A New Approach to Making Work PayMarch 2014
- Nationwide and State-by-State "Jobs Gap" Update for March 2014April 2014
- New Tax Legislation Would Increase the Return to Work for Low-and Middle-Income Working FamiliesMarch 2014