In his Bloomberg column, Advisory Council member Peter Orszag discusses the merits of using natural gas in transportation, and references a new Hamilton Project paper by Christopher R. Knittel of MIT proposing a series of steps to incentivize usage. Knittel presented this paper at a Hamilton Project energy forum at Stanford University earlier this month. See video of his panel discussion here, see his PowerPoint presentation here, and learn more about the event here.
- If we add 200,000 jobs a month, will recovery take 7 years or 12 years?January 2012
- Hamilton Project Immigration Forum MaterialsMay 2012
- What is Happening to America’s Less-Skilled Workers? The Importance of Education and Training in Today’s EconomyDecember 2011
- Where is the Best Place to Invest $102,000 — In Stocks, Bonds, or a College Degree?June 2011
- Five ways to reform Social Security Disability InsuranceMarch 2013