In today’s Financial Times, Advisory Council member Roger C. Altman discusses how new finds of natural gas and oil in the western hemisphere may shift global political balances. As part of The Hamilton Project’s upcoming energy forum at Stanford University, Altman will moderate a high level panel discussion on challenges and opportunities for America’s energy future. Panelists include former Michigan Governor Jennifer Granholm, Admiral (ret.) Gary Roughead, Farallon Capital Management Senior Managing Member Thomas Steyer, and Hoover Institution Distinguished Fellow George Shultz, former U.S. Secretary of Labor, Treasury, and State. Learn more about the event and register to attend here.
- If we add 200,000 jobs a month, will recovery take 7 years or 12 years?January 2012
- Hamilton Project Immigration Forum MaterialsMay 2012
- What is Happening to America’s Less-Skilled Workers? The Importance of Education and Training in Today’s EconomyDecember 2011
- Where is the Best Place to Invest $102,000 — In Stocks, Bonds, or a College Degree?June 2011
- ECB is right to ask for more eurozone actionAugust 2012