Midwest Producer covers The Hamilton Project’s recent immigration forum, which focused on the challenges and opportunities for immigration reform in today’s economic and political environment. At the event, the Project released a new policy proposal from UC Davis Professor Giovanni paper focused on a market-based solution to immigration reform. Additionally, The Hamilton Project released a framing document focused on the potential economic benefits of immigration reform. Learn more about the event here.
- If we add 200,000 jobs a month, will recovery take 7 years or 12 years?January 2012
- What is Happening to America’s Less-Skilled Workers? The Importance of Education and Training in Today’s EconomyDecember 2011
- Hamilton Project Immigration Forum MaterialsMay 2012
- Where is the Best Place to Invest $102,000 — In Stocks, Bonds, or a College Degree?June 2011
- ECB is right to ask for more eurozone actionAugust 2012