Hamilton Project Director Michael Greenstone, Advisory Council member Larry Summers and other economists share their views onthe merits of tax reform to promote simplicity and fairnesswith Ezra Klein in an article on Bloomberg View, but also question whether tax reform can trigger significant economic growth. Read the full piece here.
- The (Fixable) Problem with Pay It ForwardFebruary 2014
- A New Approach to Making Work PayMarch 2014
- Nationwide and State-by-State "Jobs Gap" Update for March 2014April 2014
- Making Child Care More Affordable for Working FamiliesJuly 2014
- New Tax Legislation Would Increase the Return to Work for Low-and Middle-Income Working FamiliesMarch 2014