Hamilton Project Director Michael Greenstone, Advisory Council member Larry Summers and other economists share their views onthe merits of tax reform to promote simplicity and fairnesswith Ezra Klein in an article on Bloomberg View, but also question whether tax reform can trigger significant economic growth. Read the full piece here.
- If we add 200,000 jobs a month, will recovery take 7 years or 12 years?January 2012
- What is Happening to America’s Less-Skilled Workers? The Importance of Education and Training in Today’s EconomyDecember 2011
- Hamilton Project Immigration Forum MaterialsMay 2012
- Where is the Best Place to Invest $102,000 — In Stocks, Bonds, or a College Degree?June 2011
- ECB is right to ask for more eurozone actionAugust 2012