On April 25, Hamilton Project Director Michael Greenstone will present a paper on the true costs of America’s energy choices at an event hosted by the American Academy of Arts & Sciences, “The Alternative Energy Future: Building a Practical Energy Policy.” The paper, which will appear in the forthcoming issue of Daedalus, is co-authored with Hamilton Project Policy Director Adam Looney and draws from a previous Hamilton Project strategy paper, “A Strategy for America’s Energy Future: Illuminating Energy’s Full Costs,” available here. The event will take place at 2:00 pm on Wednesday, April 25 at the National Press Club and registration is available here.
- If we add 200,000 jobs a month, will recovery take 7 years or 12 years?January 2012
- Hamilton Project Immigration Forum MaterialsMay 2012
- What is Happening to America’s Less-Skilled Workers? The Importance of Education and Training in Today’s EconomyDecember 2011
- Where is the Best Place to Invest $102,000 — In Stocks, Bonds, or a College Degree?June 2011
- ECB is right to ask for more eurozone actionAugust 2012