In The Washington Post’s Wonkblog, Ezra Klein uses a Hamilton Project chart to illustrate his point that in the aggregate immigration increases economic growth. This chart comes from the Project’s "10 Economic Facts on Immigration" policy memo, which is available here. Read the full Wonkblog post here.
- If we add 200,000 jobs a month, will recovery take 7 years or 12 years?January 2012
- What is Happening to America’s Less-Skilled Workers? The Importance of Education and Training in Today’s EconomyDecember 2011
- Hamilton Project Immigration Forum MaterialsMay 2012
- Where is the Best Place to Invest $102,000 — In Stocks, Bonds, or a College Degree?June 2011
- ECB is right to ask for more eurozone actionAugust 2012