Next week, Hamilton Project Director Michael Greenstone will participate in a panel discussion on the impact of climate change on the economy. The panel, hosted by the Institute for Policy Integrity at NYU, will also include Wall Street Journal reporter Keith Johnson and NYU professor Richard Stewart. Greenstone’s work on energy and economics includes a recent Hamilton Project paper “A Strategy for America’s Energy Future: Illuminating Energy’s Full Costs,” which puts forward four principles for reforming America’s energy policies. Read the full paper here.
- If we add 200,000 jobs a month, will recovery take 7 years or 12 years?January 2012
- Hamilton Project Immigration Forum MaterialsMay 2012
- What is Happening to America’s Less-Skilled Workers? The Importance of Education and Training in Today’s EconomyDecember 2011
- Where is the Best Place to Invest $102,000 — In Stocks, Bonds, or a College Degree?June 2011
- ECB is right to ask for more eurozone actionAugust 2012