Next week, Hamilton Project Director Michael Greenstone will participate in a panel discussion on the impact of climate change on the economy. The panel, hosted by the Institute for Policy Integrity at NYU, will also include Wall Street Journal reporter Keith Johnson and NYU professor Richard Stewart. Greenstone’s work on energy and economics includes a recent Hamilton Project paper “A Strategy for America’s Energy Future: Illuminating Energy’s Full Costs,” which puts forward four principles for reforming America’s energy policies. Read the full paper here.
- Nearly 30 Percent of Workers in the U.S. Need a License to Perform Their Job: It Is Time to Examine Occupational Licensing PracticesJanuary 2015
- Racing Ahead or Falling Behind? Six Economic Facts About Transportation Infrastructure in the United StatesMay 2015
- Making Child Care More Affordable for Working FamiliesJuly 2014
- America's Fragmented Water SystemsOctober 2014
- Investing in America's Working Families with Affordable Child CareFebruary 2015