Next week, Hamilton Project Director Michael Greenstone will participate in a panel discussion on the impact of climate change on the economy. The panel, hosted by the Institute for Policy Integrity at NYU, will also include Wall Street Journal reporter Keith Johnson and NYU professor Richard Stewart. Greenstone’s work on energy and economics includes a recent Hamilton Project paper “A Strategy for America’s Energy Future: Illuminating Energy’s Full Costs,” which puts forward four principles for reforming America’s energy policies. Read the full paper here.
- Making Child Care More Affordable for Working FamiliesJuly 2014
- A New Approach to Making Work PayMarch 2014
- The (Fixable) Problem with Pay It ForwardFebruary 2014
- Nationwide and State-by-State "Jobs Gap" Update for March 2014April 2014
- America's Fragmented Water SystemsOctober 2014