Hamilton Project Advisory Council member Laura Tyson discusses the dual benefits of infrastructure spending – the creation of jobs in the short term and the promotion of competitiveness and productivity in the long term. The article also mentions Hamilton Project research on the efficiency of using a “fix it” first strategy for investing in transportation infrastructure. Read the full article here.
- If we add 200,000 jobs a month, will recovery take 7 years or 12 years?January 2012
- Hamilton Project Immigration Forum MaterialsMay 2012
- What is Happening to America’s Less-Skilled Workers? The Importance of Education and Training in Today’s EconomyDecember 2011
- Where is the Best Place to Invest $102,000 — In Stocks, Bonds, or a College Degree?June 2011
- ECB is right to ask for more eurozone actionAugust 2012