Hamilton Project Director Michael Greenstone is cited in a new piece for the Economist, describing his proposal for ensuring that more consistent and objective cost-benefit analysis is applied to regulations. Greenstone has also testified before the Senate Budget Committee on ways to improve the use of cost benefit analysis in federal rule making. Read his testimony here, and read the full Economist piece here.
- Making Child Care More Affordable for Working FamiliesJuly 2014
- The (Fixable) Problem with Pay It ForwardFebruary 2014
- A New Approach to Making Work PayMarch 2014
- Nationwide and State-by-State "Jobs Gap" Update for March 2014April 2014
- New Tax Legislation Would Increase the Return to Work for Low-and Middle-Income Working FamiliesMarch 2014