Hamilton Project Director Michael Greenstone is cited in a new piece for the Economist, describing his proposal for ensuring that more consistent and objective cost-benefit analysis is applied to regulations. Greenstone has also testified before the Senate Budget Committee on ways to improve the use of cost benefit analysis in federal rule making. Read his testimony here, and read the full Economist piece here.
- If we add 200,000 jobs a month, will recovery take 7 years or 12 years?January 2012
- What is Happening to America’s Less-Skilled Workers? The Importance of Education and Training in Today’s EconomyDecember 2011
- Hamilton Project Immigration Forum MaterialsMay 2012
- Where is the Best Place to Invest $102,000 — In Stocks, Bonds, or a College Degree?June 2011
- ECB is right to ask for more eurozone actionAugust 2012