Hamilton Project Director Michael Greenstone is cited in a new piece for the Economist, describing his proposal for ensuring that more consistent and objective cost-benefit analysis is applied to regulations. Greenstone has also testified before the Senate Budget Committee on ways to improve the use of cost benefit analysis in federal rule making. Read his testimony here, and read the full Economist piece here.
- Racing Ahead or Falling Behind? Six Economic Facts About Transportation Infrastructure in the United StatesMay 2015
- Nearly 30 Percent of Workers in the U.S. Need a License to Perform Their Job: It Is Time to Examine Occupational Licensing PracticesJanuary 2015
- Making Child Care More Affordable for Working FamiliesJuly 2014
- America's Fragmented Water SystemsOctober 2014
- Investing in America's Working Families with Affordable Child CareFebruary 2015