Hamilton Project Director Michael Greenstone is cited in a new piece for the Economist, describing his proposal for ensuring that more consistent and objective cost-benefit analysis is applied to regulations. Greenstone has also testified before the Senate Budget Committee on ways to improve the use of cost benefit analysis in federal rule making. Read his testimony here, and read the full Economist piece here.
- Hamilton Project Immigration Forum MaterialsMay 2012
- The (Fixable) Problem with Pay It ForwardFebruary 2014
- Five ways to reform Social Security Disability InsuranceMarch 2013
- What is Happening to America’s Less-Skilled Workers? The Importance of Education and Training in Today’s EconomyDecember 2011
- If we add 200,000 jobs a month, will recovery take 7 years or 12 years?January 2012