Hamilton Project Director Michael Greenstone is cited in a new piece for the Economist, describing his proposal for ensuring that more consistent and objective cost-benefit analysis is applied to regulations. Greenstone has also testified before the Senate Budget Committee on ways to improve the use of cost benefit analysis in federal rule making. Read his testimony here, and read the full Economist piece here.
- Making Child Care More Affordable for Working FamiliesJuly 2014
- America's Fragmented Water SystemsOctober 2014
- The (Fixable) Problem with Pay It ForwardFebruary 2014
- Paying the Cost of Climate ChangeSeptember 2014
- Investing in America's Working Families with Affordable Child CareFebruary 2015