Time Magazine cites Hamilton Project research showing that marriage rates have risen for the top ten percent of female earners, while rates have declined for women with lower earnings. Read the full Time piece here, and learn more about changing marriage rates here.
- The (Fixable) Problem with Pay It ForwardFebruary 2014
- A New Approach to Making Work PayMarch 2014
- Nationwide and State-by-State "Jobs Gap" Update for March 2014April 2014
- Making Child Care More Affordable for Working FamiliesJuly 2014
- New Tax Legislation Would Increase the Return to Work for Low-and Middle-Income Working FamiliesMarch 2014