Time Magazine cites Hamilton Project research showing that marriage rates have risen for the top ten percent of female earners, while rates have declined for women with lower earnings. Read the full Time piece here, and learn more about changing marriage rates here.
- Making Child Care More Affordable for Working FamiliesJuly 2014
- Racing Ahead or Falling Behind? Six Economic Facts About Transportation Infrastructure in the United StatesMay 2015
- America's Fragmented Water SystemsOctober 2014
- Investing in America's Working Families with Affordable Child CareFebruary 2015
- Paying the Cost of Climate ChangeSeptember 2014