Time Magazine cites Hamilton Project research showing that marriage rates have risen for the top ten percent of female earners, while rates have declined for women with lower earnings. Read the full Time piece here, and learn more about changing marriage rates here.
- Racing Ahead or Falling Behind? Six Economic Facts About Transportation Infrastructure in the United StatesMay 2015
- Nearly 30 Percent of Workers in the U.S. Need a License to Perform Their Job: It Is Time to Examine Occupational Licensing PracticesJanuary 2015
- Making Child Care More Affordable for Working FamiliesJuly 2014
- America's Fragmented Water SystemsOctober 2014
- Investing in America's Working Families with Affordable Child CareFebruary 2015