The Washington Post’s Wonkblog cites a new Hamilton Project paper by Michael Greenstone and Adam Looney discussing the social costs of our energy sources. These social costs include things such as damage to the environment, adverse health impacts, and weakened national security. Read the full paper here.
- If we add 200,000 jobs a month, will recovery take 7 years or 12 years?January 2012
- Hamilton Project Immigration Forum MaterialsMay 2012
- What is Happening to America’s Less-Skilled Workers? The Importance of Education and Training in Today’s EconomyDecember 2011
- Where is the Best Place to Invest $102,000 — In Stocks, Bonds, or a College Degree?June 2011
- Five ways to reform Social Security Disability InsuranceMarch 2013